Terms & ConditionsAPPLICATION FOR MAILBOX RENTAL
This agreement made by and between MAIL & MORE, hereinafter referred to as AGENT, and _____________________ renting BOX NUMBER ______, hereinafter referred to as APPLICANT, recited the following:
1. By completing this form and USPS Form 1583, a copy of which will be made available to the U.S. Post Office, APPLICANT appoints MAIL & MORE as agent for the receipt of mail for a period not to exceed that for which rent has been paid in advance. AGENT will provide a key to a lockbox from which APPLICANT may obtain his/her mail. Access to APPLICANT's box will be provided during the business hours posted by AGENT. The key loaned to the APPLICANT remains the property of MAIL & MORE and shall not be duplicated or modified by APPLICANT. APPLICANT shall be refunded the key deposit upon return of key, within 10 days of termination of service. Should APPLICANT appoint another person to collect mail from the premises, APPLICANT shall be responsible for the conduct of such person. AGENT shall assume that possession of a key is evidence of authority to collect mail. APPLICANT understands that the relationship of the parties hereto is one of bailment and not landlord and tenant.
2. Once AGENT has placed tenant's mail in the assigned box, the mail shall be deemed to have been delivered to APPLICANT, and AGENT shall not be responsible for loss, theft or damage thereto.
3. APPLICANT agrees to use AGENT's services in accordance with these rules and in compliance with all U.S. Postal regulations, as well as local, state and federal statutes and regulations. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of services without notice. Mail & More reserves the right to cancel APPLICANT's box rental at any time with thirty days written notice.
4. Mail will not be accepted for more than two (2) persons or organizations in a single lockbox and each must complete a USPS Form 1583 and provide photo identification. If applicant consistently receives substantially more than can be placed in a single lockbox, AGENT reserves the right to require APPLICANT to rent a larger size box or one or more additional boxes. Charges for service are based upon average daily volume and activity. Special circumstances, e.g. extraordinary amount of parcels and/or mail, parcels left for extended periods, etc., may require assessment of additional fees. An unusually high volume of mail will result in wither a higher fee being charged, or termination of the mail receiving service. APPLICANT further agrees that parcels delivered to this address for the applicant will be delivered by common carrier only, that no truck line deliveries will be made, that parcels will be retrieved within 24 hours after delivery, and that no hazardous or dangerous material will be delivered to applicant. Failure to adhere to any of these parcel delivery stipulations will result in termination of service.
5. APPLICANT agrees to protect, indemnify and hold harmless AGENT from and against any and all claims, demands and causes of action of any nature whatsoever relative to use of AGENT's facilities or services, and any expense of AGENT incurred in a defense against same shall be reimbursed by APPLICANT.
6. In the event MAIL & MORE commits or fails to commit any act that results in disruption of service to applicant, and applicant thereby suffers a loss, MAIL & MORE'S liability shall be limited to no more than the rental fees paid by applicant for service not yet received.
7. Certified, registered, insured or C.O.D. mail or parcels will be accepted by AGENT for APPLICANT except in the case of C.O.D. deliveries, whereupon APPLICANT must provide AGENT with funds in advance to pay for the delivery. APPLICANT agrees to accept all certified, registered or insured mail or parcels addressed to them.
8. Rental fees are due in advance and notice thereof will be placed in APPLICANT's lockbox. No other notice is required. Failure to pay such fees when due may result in disruption or cancellation of services. A late fee may be assessed on any rental fees not paid within seven days. AGENT does not prorate its fees and does not provide refunds in the event APPLICANT cancels service prior to its agreed upon expiration.
9. APPLICANT shall use the address designations "PMB or #" to designate their address. NO OTHER DESIGNATION IS VALID. The U.S. Postal Service may refuse to deliver any piece of mail that does not include one of the two accepted designations. APPLICANT is responsible for notifying correspondents of the assigned address. The address to be used by APPLICANT for the purpose of receiving mail is as follows:
APPLICANT's Name or Business Name or APPLICANT's Name or Business Name
PMB ___________ # ___________
5764 North Orange Blossom Trail 5764 North Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32810-1023 Orlando, FL 32810-1023
10. Upon termination of this agreement AGENT shall not make APPLICANT's mail available without payment theretofore. APPLICANT understands that the U.S. Postal Service will not forward or return mail without payment, and will not accept a Change of Address. At termination of service, APPLICANT, if he wishes mail forwarded after that date, shall provide AGENT with a forwarding address and pay the required fees. If required fees are not paid, and a forwarding address is not provided, APPLICANT authorizes AGENT to destroy the mail in accordance with DMM 508.1.9.3" .